Lothan Architects is a leading architectural firm located in Tel Aviv.
Established in 1952 by architect Israel Lothan (1913-1997), the firm, now lead by architect Rami Lothan, has evolved into a fully integrated architectural and planning firm.
With its professional and highly creative team, Lothan Architects offers a broad range of client services.
The firm has planned and designed city plans, public buildings, research and education laboratories, residential neighborhoods, commercial and industrial centers and housing projects.
Clients include the Hebrew University – Jerusalem, Ben-Gurion University of Negev, Bank Ha’Poalim, Bezek Israeli Communication Company, Municipalities ([Tel-Aviv, Ramat-Hasharon, Kiryat-Ono, Yahud etc..], Israel's Ministry of Defense and the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) etc.